Gina Jeyoung Lee
Gina J. Lee joined Klug Law Office PLLC as a Law Clerk in August 2017. Ms. Lee is involved in individual and business tax planning and compliance, as well as domestic and international estate planning.
Prior to joining Klug Law Office PLLC, Ms. Lee worked as a law clerk at a boutique tax law firm, where she worked on the firm’s individual tax compliance matters including tax return and FBAR preparation. Ms. Lee has also participated in the IRS’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program as a certified volunteer tax preparer, interviewing and preparing income tax returns for qualified low-income taxpayers. Prior to law school, Ms. Lee worked as a Marketing Officer at Commonwealth Business Bank in Los Angles, California.
Ms. Lee obtained her Juris Doctorate (JD) with a concentration in tax law and corporate & securities law from the Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University in May 2017.
Ms. Lee graduated Magna Cum Laude from Chapman University with a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Business Management and Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Political Science in May 2011.
Ms. Lee is fluent in Korean.
Areas of Practice
· International Tax Planning and Controversy
· Domestic Tax Planning and Controversy
· Corporate/Business Planning
· Cross-Border Transactions
· International and Domestic Estate Planning
· Trust Administration
- LC Injunctions in New York: A Threatened Species, DOCUMENTARY CREDIT WORLD 30 (2015).
- Antonin Scalia Law School, George Mason University – J.D., with Concentrations in Tax Law and Corporate & Securities Law – 2017
- Chapman University – B.A., Political Science & B.S., Business Management – 2011