Who's Christopher M. Klug?
Christopher M. Klug, is the founder and principal at Klug Law Office PLLC. Mr. Klug also an international tax attorney, represents clients with domestic and international taxation, tax controversy, corporate/business planning, cross-border transactions, international and domestic estate planning, and trust administration. Prior to founding Klug Law Firm PLLC, Mr. Klug worked at boutique firms that focused in international and domestic tax, business planning, and estate planning.
Areas of Practice
- International Tax Planning and Controversy
- Domestic Tax Planning and Controversy
- Corporate/Business Planning
- Cross-Border Transactions
- International and Domestic Estate Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Controlled Foreign Corporations and Subpart F Income
- Foreign Corporations and Form 5471 Compliance
- Foreign Disregarded Entities, Foreign Partnerships, and
Check-the-Box Planning Opportunities
- Foreign Tax Credits
- The US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
- Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR)
- The Foreign Earned Income Exclusion
- United States Tax Compliance and Tax Planning for US Executives or Investors Residing Outside the US
- Adjunct Professor, M.S. in Accounting Program, Siena College, September 2011-December 2012 (Taught “Advanced Tax Accounting”)
- Georgetown University Law Center – LL.M. (in Taxation) – 2009
- Michigan State University College of Law – J.D., with a Concentration in Corporate Law – 2007
- Michigan State University – B.A., General Business Administration – Prelaw – 2004
- New York
- Washington, D.C.